Anne-Sophie aka Our Lives in Pictures since 2011, landed in the world of photography a bit by chance! I am 33 years old, 1 husband, 2 children, 1 cat, and 3 chickens and I am settled in Mayenne (What? You do not know where it is ???? ;-)).
My work has always been inspired by many things that punctuate my life: a sunset light from a window, a moment banal with the family, a landscape at the turn of a walk. .. It is also inspired by:
- music: I listen to everything and all the time, just take a look at my account Deezer to see it;
- the travels: the light, the landscapes and the colors of each country that I crossed are an infinite source of creation for me;
- the photographers themselves: Willy Ronis, Claude Dityvon, Guy Bourdin, Robert Franck ...
- art: I devote a cult to Frida Kahlo and her incredible ability to self-portraits, I love the crazy lines of Kandinsky and the infinite and incredible creation of Robert Tatin.
- Sport: former top-level sportsman, I'm always addicted to the sport, it's also what has developed my taste for challenge.
Working with me is also accepting my rock'n roll and determined side!
I love to laugh and humor is part of my everyday life. To work with me is also that, not to take oneself seriously, to feel light and to accept oneself. See you soon maybe! Anne Sophie